We do commercial and residential properties. On most residential gates we use FAAC hydraulic operators (in ground 750; 760 etc, or above ground 400; 422; etc), with high voltage 220V or 115V. We also do slide gates
For Intercom Systems we most likely deal with "Door King" as #1800; #1812 etc. More brands are available by request. Please contact us for further information.
TERMS: We shall schedule two maintenance calls per year to be performed during normal working hours, between 8 A.M. and 5 P.M., Monday through Friday. Emergency service is available on weekends and holidays.
- Inspect, clean or replace electrical contacts, wires and terminals to insure proper electrical continuity.
- Check and test safety controls to insure immediate response to mechanical malfunctioning.
- Check motor amperage and voltage requirements, per manufactures specifications protecting motor(s) against excessive or low voltage.
- Check bearing and motors for visual wear, lubricate as required to minimize overheating.
- Check hydraulic fluid lines; bleed hydraulics and add fluids to appropriate levels (disregard if inapplicable).
- Check system for leaks.
- Check belts and chains; adjust limits for proper gate closure.
- Re-tune loop detector for sensitivity.
- Check all gate safeties to insure proper operation.
- Check programming of entry system (disregard if inapplicable).
- Check radio receiver and antenna connections.
List of Normal Maintenance Procedures:
Contract holders shall receive priority response time to non-contract calls.
We do repairs on any type of fence.
Also we do service and repair for any automated gate customers, even for non-contract holders.